While Visiting Our Exhibit
We’ve implemented several protocols aligned with state and local requirements, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and industry recommendations that are designed to promote cleanliness and reduce physical contact. We will adjust our protocols as situations dictate, so please check for updates.
For those of you who are unable to visit in person, we invite you to learn about our Kaleidoscope at Home program.
Steps We Are Taking
- Training employees on cleaning protocols and regularly reinforcing personal preventive hygiene best practices.
- Requiring reservations for all guests and implementing touchless e-ticketing.
- Reducing the number of guests to 50% of capacity.
- Scheduling sessions 25 minutes apart to allow time for the studio to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations.
Steps We Ask That You Take
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout Kaleidoscope for your convenience. We encourage guests to wash hands frequently for 20 seconds or more.
- Please note that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether or not to visit. For information about COVID-19, please go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Please reschedule your visit if anyone in your group is not feeling well.
Please check back regularly for updates. As situations dictate, we will adjust our protocols.